Assassin’s Creed®: Brotherhood of Venice is a tabletop board game with miniatures aiming to capture the essence of Assassin's Creed® and turn it into a fun, fully cooperative game for 1 to 4 players.
Play a campaign where a small team of Assassins is in charge of developing the Headquarters of the Brotherhood of Assassins in Venice, after Ezio Auditore has defeated Cesare Borgia and his allies, between the events of Assassin’s Creed®: Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed®: Revelations.
See the game content here.
- Two sets of Assassin & Apprentice Cards
- Over 35 Reward cards
- More than 34 Event cards
- More than 88 Equipment cards
- 70+ Secret cards
- 24 unique Reinforcement cards
- 4 multilayered cardboard Assassin / Apprentice Boards
- A two-sided Templar Board
- 26 Dice
- 56 plastic cubes
- Over 20 Memory Envelopes to be opened during the campaign
- 4 Objective bases
- Over 50 Tiles used to build the game maps
- 18 coloured clip-on bases
- The Mercenaries Headquarters board & its unique Event deck
- The Courtesan Headquarters board & its unique Event deck
- The full color Rules booklet
- The full color Campaign book
- The organizer system
- 143 miniatures (including secret miniatures in opaque boxes)